Iran Places a $30,000 Bounty on the Head of a United States Soldiers

Featured Story

A military commander has set a $30,000 prize for the capture or murder of an American service member.

Several reports say Iranian Army Commander-in-Chief Amir Hatami announced the incentive in reaction to the Islamic Republic’s growing threats against the US.

Ex-Banker Warns of US Dollar Crisis… Listen! “The Islamic Republic of Iran’s Army is offering a reward of $30,000 or 5 billion tomans to anyone who kills or captures and surrenders an American military personnel,” Hatami told IRNA.

Hatami said Iran will pay $60,000—twice as much—if a woman does it. A “large number of requests” to set up bounties, says the Iranian commander. He also revealed plans to buy American-killing weapons for double their value, replace them, and display them in a museum.

The lack of U.S. ground forces in Iran appears to prevent the provocative offer. Hatami did not explain where or how Iranians could attack American forces, the New York Post said. Hatami also ordered American troops out of the Persian Gulf, Gulf of Oman, and Strait of Hormuz. Latest: The Patriot’s Guide to Good Health in Uncertain Times Discover It This Way

He is making these claims because Iran is currently struggling economically due to its war with the US. President Trump has claimed that Tehran is struggling financially, while the New York Post reported that inflation has surged and the Iranian rial has fallen to record lows. Iran’s inflammatory language has now threatened American service men and Trump and other American and Israeli authorities.

After the U.S. and Israeli attacks on Iran in February, Iranian legislators considered a draft to sanction a $58 million Trump assassination bounty in May. US Central Command chief Adm. The proposal featured Brad Cooper and Benjamin Netanyahu. Trump warned Tehran against attacks on him or American interests in response to his earlier vow of overwhelming punishment if Iran followed out their murder threats.

The prize increases US-Iran tensions and complicates negotiations.

Don't Miss

2/16/24: Banks Are Being Rocked Again as Real Estate Losses Mount

By StevieRay Hansen

By Anna Cooban, CNN 4 minute read Read moreSecond ex Barclays banker convicted in London Euribor re-trialLondon CNN  —  Nearly a year on from a…

2/15/24: Citigroup Is Having a Very Bad Week; Regulators Are Breathing Down Its Neck

By StevieRay Hansen

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: Read moreSecond ex Barclays banker convicted in London Euribor re-trialSanford (Sandy) Weill, the Man Who Walked Away from Citigroup a Billionaire…

2/14/24: Five Wall Street Banks Hold $223 Trillion in Derivatives — 83 Percent of All Derivatives at 4,600 Banks

By StevieRay Hansen

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: February 13, 2024 ~ According to the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC), derivatives played a major role in the financial crash…

2/13/24: Jamie Dimon’s Statement Last Month that Trump “Was Kind of Right About NATO,” Sounds Even More Unhinged Today

By StevieRay Hansen

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: Read moreSecond ex Barclays banker convicted in London Euribor re-trialJamie Dimon Being Sworn In at House Financial Services Committee Hearing, May…

2/12/24: The U.S. Treasury’s Financial Crisis Warning Bell Didn’t Ring Before the Repo Crisis of 2019 or This Year’s Bank Runs

By StevieRay Hansen

BanksterCrime: Read moreWells Fargo is the smallest of the four giants that now dominate the U.S. commercial banking business By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: Read…

Posted in

Stevie Ray

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *