Are we living in the end times? No one knows when Jesus will return, but the rapture could occur at any moment. God will deal with sin either by grace or by wrath. John 3:36 says, “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.” Those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their savior will remain under the Lord’s wrath.
* Deutsche bank’s new record low at €5.80 underscores German and European banking contagion risk
* FTSE 100 opens slightly higher after a trading delay of 90 minutes on trading services ‘issue’
* GE falls the most in 11 years after Madoff whistleblower calls it a ‘bigger fraud than Enron’
* Gold prices are marginally lower today but are currently set for another higher weekly close as safe-haven buying continues
* The wider economic, monetary and geopolitical backdrop will support safe-haven assets and investors without an allocation to the precious metal should cost average into physical gold Source
Proverbs 28:20 says, “A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.” This speaks against the “get-rich-quick” mentality. Looking at investment as a long-term plan for the future is good planning, but trying to make a fortune overnight is not.
Second Corinthians 9:6 says, “Remember this: whoever sows sparingly will reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will reap generously.” The context is actually speaking about investing in our relationship with God, but it demonstrates how one must often sacrifice now to gain in the future. Similarly, Proverbs 3:9-10says, “Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.”
Editor, Bankster Crime
MY MISSION IS NOT TO CONVINCE YOU, ONLY TO INFORM…
#Fraud #Banks #Money #Corruption #Bankers
“Have I therefore become your enemy by telling you the truth?”
Bitcoin: It’s Not A “Real” Truck I just bought a new truck. My 2013 Ford Focus (with requisite 5 speed Millennial Anti-Theft Device) couldn’t keep…Read More
Countries are launching digital currencies to rival Bitcoin—and opening up new ways to snoop on their citizens in the process. ILLUSTRATION BY DANIEL ZENDER At…Read More
The last few months have seen the dollar dive and crypto thrive… Source: Bloomberg And the last few days have been no different… Source: Bloomberg…Read More
Ever since JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon first denounced bitcoin waaaaay back during the heady crypto-rally of 2017 (shortly before we revealed that JP Morgan’s asset-management…Read More