Iran Places a $30,000 Bounty on the Head of a United States Soldiers

Featured Story

A military commander has set a $30,000 prize for the capture or murder of an American service member.

Several reports say Iranian Army Commander-in-Chief Amir Hatami announced the incentive in reaction to the Islamic Republic’s growing threats against the US.

Ex-Banker Warns of US Dollar Crisis… Listen! “The Islamic Republic of Iran’s Army is offering a reward of $30,000 or 5 billion tomans to anyone who kills or captures and surrenders an American military personnel,” Hatami told IRNA.

Hatami said Iran will pay $60,000—twice as much—if a woman does it. A “large number of requests” to set up bounties, says the Iranian commander. He also revealed plans to buy American-killing weapons for double their value, replace them, and display them in a museum.

The lack of U.S. ground forces in Iran appears to prevent the provocative offer. Hatami did not explain where or how Iranians could attack American forces, the New York Post said. Hatami also ordered American troops out of the Persian Gulf, Gulf of Oman, and Strait of Hormuz. Latest: The Patriot’s Guide to Good Health in Uncertain Times Discover It This Way

He is making these claims because Iran is currently struggling economically due to its war with the US. President Trump has claimed that Tehran is struggling financially, while the New York Post reported that inflation has surged and the Iranian rial has fallen to record lows. Iran’s inflammatory language has now threatened American service men and Trump and other American and Israeli authorities.

After the U.S. and Israeli attacks on Iran in February, Iranian legislators considered a draft to sanction a $58 million Trump assassination bounty in May. US Central Command chief Adm. The proposal featured Brad Cooper and Benjamin Netanyahu. Trump warned Tehran against attacks on him or American interests in response to his earlier vow of overwhelming punishment if Iran followed out their murder threats.

The prize increases US-Iran tensions and complicates negotiations.

Don't Miss

3/8/24: Steve Mnuchin, the Treasury Secretary Under Trump and Known for His Involvement in Foreclosures, Teams up With Hedge Fund Individuals To Acquire a Struggling Bank Backed by Federal Insurance for Just $2 per Share.

By StevieRay Hansen

By SRH, Steve Mnuchin, the former Treasury Secretary under Trump, has joined forces with his associates from his time as a foreclosure mogul at OneWest…

3/7/24: Wall Street Mega Banks Have Created a Circular Firing Squad with Credit Derivatives and Capital Relief Trades – with the Fed’s Blessing

By StevieRay Hansen

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: On June 11, 2015, the Office of Financial Research (OFR) released a sobering report on how banks were reducing their requirements…

3/5/24: Watchdog, Better Markets, Investigates the Bank that Has Lost 65 Percent of Its Market Value in Two Months and Was Downgraded to Junk by Moody’s

By StevieRay Hansen

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: The widely respected banking and Wall Street watchdog, Better Markets, has a new report out on the latest teetering bank holding…

3/4/24: Bank Failures Since 2009–The New Norm Banks Collapse

By StevieRay Hansen

Earlier in the year Silicon Valley Bank failed March 10 and then Signature Bank failed two days later, ending the unusual streak of more than…

2/3/24: Which Banks Are In Trouble In 2024?

By StevieRay Hansen

BanksterCrime: The worst banks in America of 2024 It’s important to keep in mind that even if a bank is featured here, that doesn’t mean…

Posted in

Stevie Ray

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *